Is anybody out there?

Friday, December 3, 2010

Alert to my FB family!

Hi. Many of you have been following the blog posts and I need to explain. The blog is co-authored by several friends around the country trying to make a positive change in health and fitness. We keep in touch, share stories and advice, via my blog. Sometimes my FB family are commenting as they come through as notes. Make sure you read who wrote them at the bottom as they are not always my posts! Just wanted to clear that up!

Journey Girls - I'd tagged my blog on FB so that I could see your updates - although I've not had time for FB lately - should I take that off? Does anyone else do this?

<3 Christine

1 comment:

  1. Omg Christine did they all think you were me? haha Sorry! No worries lady Christine is well haha

    ReplyDelete