Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No Rain

I am so glad that there has been no rain lately. YEA! no more getting soaked on my walks. I am currently working on speeding up my walking but doing the same distance. 2 miles everyday on my lunch breaks. That works out to be 10 miles a week...not bad. I plan on adding in two to three days of Jazzercise a week to that but haven't gotten off work early enough yet. Tuesdays and thursdays though they have a later start to class...there I go there's my two days. WHAT'S MY PROBLEM???

Sammy I am glad to hear that you are still loving WW.

Christine I am sorry to hear that you guys are still burried under snow!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Molly I've cheated a bit but I'm dealing with it lol. Your workout plan sounds awesome! You are going to do great. I'm walking a park by my house with my mom and it's a mile all the way around. We have worked ourselves up to two laps. You don't have a problem at all girl! You have a pretty intense workout plan and you can cut your self some slack if you miss one or two classes. Don't make it a habit! haha We can do it! You can do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Molly! I dream of clear roads and time to get out to walk...maybe I should start looking for someplace to go to walk that's been cleared. There must be somewhere! Most of the roads still don't even have emergency lanes cleared of snow! In fact last night when my daughter and I were coming home, I was cursing some idiot walking on the side of the road! Guess I'm gonna have to wait! If you're having a hard time using up two nights a week on the Jazzercise classes, why not start with making one night the commitment? Then maybe you won't feel so pressured or like you're using up all of you time and energy. You'll probably fall in love with that feeling again and then maybe you'll make time for the additional night! Good luck!

    Sammy~Keep up the great work! Did you see the recent interview w/Jennifer Hudson on Oprah? A friend told me about it and I thought of you. I'm going to try to find it on line. She said it was very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete