Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhogs Day

Christine- when I saw on the news that the groundhog didn't see his shadow I thought of you. Here's to wishing you an early spring!!! I know you need it over there. Fun Fact: since 1887 the groundhog has only not seen his shadow 16 times. Wow!


I was able to walk on my lunch break today and I finally remembered to figure my distance. I am walking two miles. Not bad huh? I make it in half hour. If I can do this four or five days a week plus make it to jazzercise or shred it two to three times a week then I will be ready to live it up in a one-piece swim suit by June. I hope!

3 comments:

  1. woohoo way to go Molly! That's awesome keep it up girl. You are doing great! You will be looking good for your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Sammy!! Having this place to vent and get support really means alot to me.

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Molly! All the little things ad up - not that 2 miles a day is little. Consistency is truly the key. I am so ansy to get out but the roads everywhere are too narrow to walk. Snow mounds are eating away at every inch of space. Let's hope that groundhog knows his stuff!

    ReplyDelete