Is anybody out there?

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello Ladies

Hello ladies. Well this is the last day of January and I met my monthly goal of five pounds!!

Sammy I think that the walking article is great. I have started walking on my lunch break everyday(that it's not raining sideways) The walking article made me really want to stick to it. I am glad to hear that you are on your way to full/ good recovery. Keep it up Chica!! I also think that your goal of just being healthier and not focusing on numbers is a great idea!!!


So my February goal is to just be healthier....aim to do something active everyday and eat healthy. I will of course log it because, well it makes me feel good when my calendar is full of x'd off days.


Christine. How has the new year been going for you? Any fitness/health updates?



*Miss Molly

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Molly! So happy for you! I love the calendar idea!

    So how bout I'm going to do weight watchers for sure. Haha so now my life will be nothing but numbers haha. Walking and swimming is what my doc suggest. So this is going to a be very slow process. I'm excited though and Im still happy to have you and Christine here to talk to. Love ya ladies!

    Here is to a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Molly! I haven't stepped on a scale all month and I ate breakfast maybe 6 times in January. I did have a healthy breakfast today though and have cleaned out my pantry so that I can easily get to what I need in the morning.

    The only exercise on a regular basis that I got last month was the constant shoveling! Today, we start February with another 16-20 inches and more coming Saturday so it looks like this may be by regular routine for February too! I so wish I could walk, or get on a treadmill or something. It would definitely help me cope w/these winter blues! Oh, well. Today, my goals are mental health related. I need to clean up and un-decorate the house. I also need to catch up with the paperwork and mail I've let pile up recently! Maybe after that I'll feel okay focusing on my health again!

    Keep it up ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support ladies. Christine- shoveling sounds like a good workout:) It stinks that you have been under such harsh weather conditions. Washington has been a hit and miss. Friday I got soaked on my lunch time walk. It is supposed to be dry until Saturday here so I will be walking everyday till then. I am teaching a seminar in Seattle this weekend so I won't be able to workout Sat or Sun. It has to be this week.

    ReplyDelete