Is anybody out there?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello ladies I did it! I survived haha. So it's been awhile but I am happy to say that I am walking around without a walker, and I've been walking these past two days outside for at least 25 minutes. I am so sore! Haha just from those walks and it's something I want to continue. The weather is nice out here in California. :)

Molly how is everything going? I am so proud of you! You keep doing what you do! I am so grateful for this blog too. I feel that it is officially a just girls space. It's nice to come somewhere and just let your feeling be known by people who will understand. <3

Christine I hope you are doing well! I'm sure you must be super busy especially with work (spring musicals and concerts?) haha stay strong and remember to take time for yourself. Also did you see a version of Jane eyre is going to come out in theater's?! I can't wait to see it.

I'm thinking of you both and I thank you for the well wishes.

-Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the encouragement Sammy. I am glad to hear that you are up and walking outside!! Keep it up.
    I walked outside yesterday...the only day it hasn't rained in weeks here in Washington :0(
    The shred it what I have been doing mainly. Jillian kicks your butt good. Today is the 20th and I have worked out for 11 days this month. I figure if I exercise more days out of the month than not I am doing good. My diet has been touch and go and not acceptable. Some days I do really well and others I bomb. I have until summer to get my butt into gear and lose the 20 I want before my HS reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're doing better Sammy! I am so glad surgery went well and you have good weather out there that allows you to get out an move to recover! Keep it up kiddo!

    I have been a bit crazed busy/crazy (literally!) and will fill you in a bit later today. I'm very grateful for this forum too. It reminds me to keep on top of things and I've really enjoyed getting to know you guys! :)

    Can't wait to see a new Jane!

    ReplyDelete