Is anybody out there?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Thinking of you both...and January goals

Sammy I am thinking about you and praying for an easy surgery and a fast recovery!! Remember you are a young strong lady and you will be just fine.

Christine I am sorry to hear that you've got the bug. Ya that'll jumpstart your weightloss. So how about you resolve to only eat healthy foods when your body gets healthy again. Good luck with your January goals.


I am addressing this to "both" because we seem to be the only ones on the board. Jessica where'd you go girl?? If you are still here then how is it going? Very well I hope.

I have set a January goal of losing 5 pounds. Today is the 10th and I have done some form of physical exercise most days of this month. Today is a shred day, so Jillian is going to kick my butt good. I have renewed motivation and am really gonna go for it. 21 days to go until the end of the month. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you for this blog Christine. I really love to have you ladies here to get support from and to have somewhere to vent. I resolve to utilize it more like in the first months because it really helps!!

Miss Molly

1 comment:

  1. Christine you go girl. Keep up the good work. I am so sad everyone has kind of left but we can keep going strong! Sorry this comment is so late needless to say it's been crazy. Thank you for the well wishes I will post soon to give you guys a full update!
    I'm sure you can get your goal if not no worries you will continue to push I believe in you Chica!

    ReplyDelete