Is anybody out there?

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Projects to keep me happy!

So, here's what I'll be working on this month! I have, like most knitters, accumulated a lot. A lot of yarn, a lot of needles of every type, a lot of books and patterns and A LOT of UFO's! (un-finished projects for you non-knitters!)

I've decided to allow myself 1 or at least 1/2 of a square from my Great American Aran Afghan project in between other UFO's that I need to finish. Here's what I've done so far.
















In March, I really need to be able to pick up Meag's lacy sweater so that I can finish it for summer weather. I cannot work on it till the scarves and socks and such are done.


















So here's my list in no particular order.

UFO's
Malabrio scarf for someone sweet (need by January 24)

















Cashmere scarf for my favorite daughter

















On-Hold Socks for Meag - from Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy D. Johnson



















Socks for Dear Hubby - Two at a time - from the toe up - what was I thinking?????



















Mystery wrap - scrumptious mystery yarn from Laurie - Directions, sit, cast on 100 (size 19), knit, BO, enjoy! There are 4-5 yarns in this hank so it will be quite fun seeing what it makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment