Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm doing it

Today I exercised and I also opted out of a fat filled lunch with a friend(chinese) to have some low cal low sodium very yummy soup. So I am doing it...I am taking back control!! I was doing so well and then I really slipped up but you know this summer is my 10 year HS reunion so I am not going to let this slip become anything more. I suddenly feel very empowered and motivated! Anyone else? My January goal is to drop just five lbs...I know I can meet that goal.

1 comment:

  1. That a girl Molly! Way to go! I think we're all back on the fight track. I'm sure I'm losing a few but through this stupid stomach bug I've got this week. Frankly, I'll take any start i can. I have definitely gotten my desire back for eating more healthy foods and that's good.

    ReplyDelete