Is anybody out there?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 1

So....today I didn't exactly make time to sit and knit. After getting all excited about this project, I surfed the internet to find ways to get my blog better....to no avail. I also spent a lot of time researching patterns and techniques. I then hosted family for some post Christmas visiting. Though I did take out many projects and share where I was in the process with my family, I didn't really do what I planned.

I did work on the chocolate neck warmer I'm trying from the new book I got for Christmas. (I'll post the book title tomorrow...I'm writing in the dark here!) I got about 9 inches of that done between visits and while watching the dear children play their new video games and while snuggling in front of a good tear-jerker (Secret Life of Bees) with my darling daughter. When I got up to tuck children in, I realized I had 3 extra stitches and it looks like they joined my little warmer about 6 inches back! I will not rip it tomorrow, rather I will learn to love my mistake and hope that no one else notices.

I will also make some time to knit quietly without distractions!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment