Is anybody out there?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 2 (AM)

So, today I must accomplish several things. First of all, I joined two on-line knitting groups yesterday which I'm pretty excited about. The first is a St. Patty's Day Swap 2010 group. I will be given a "secret leprechaun" for whom I will make something Irish-y. I will also shower that person with things that they love and they will receive a package from a total stranger! I can't wait to get started on that as I've picked out something I think will be fabulous for them! I also have to find a gorgeous skein of green yarn to send them. I love to buy yarn and apparently, it doesn't have to be for me! Good to know!

The second group I joined is a Two for One WIP group. For every one new project I want to start, I must first finish two that have been left unfinished! This is great for me as I have so many UFOs (Un Finished Objects) around here. I have always been a starter, not a finisher so this should help me with that. The planning will be difficult as I have lots of things I want to start too! I have to be disciplined which may take the fun out of knitting for me, but we'll see. I am a work in progress!

I will sit for at least one hour uninterrupted today, and knit. Here's what's on the agenda: Finish weaving in the ends and sew on 5 buttons on Meag's purple hoodie vest. I finished knitting it up at least 5 weeks ago.

Hem Lily's baby dress and sew on the buttons. If I can get this done, I could even mail it to Cindy before the week is out.

I will count my new project as the neck warmer I started on the day after Christmas....and no, I will not rip it back to get rid of those 3 extra stitches I found at 12:30 this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment