Is anybody out there?

Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 57 - Have I said that I'm a starter......?

So, if I know this about myself already, why does it always surprise and annoy me? I love to go all out and start things but rarely finish them completely! I think I have this aversion to something great ending so I'm always looking for distractions! That's the line I'm going with anyway!

I have several projects in the works and all of this glorious weather has my fingers itching for 'non-wool' options. Thus I've made some nice progress on Meag's bamboo sweater. Truth be told, unless I knit on that all day for a few weeks, I won't finish it in time for her to wear it this summer! Grrrrr....

Sean's block-a-month has stagnated and I need to knit up May and June soon. Mom's afghan hasn't been touched for two weeks...it's virgin wool for goodness sake...hot, hot, hot!

So, true to form, I found another urgent project that just has to start now and jumped off that cliff! I've finally gotten of my behind and dug out the walking sneakers! Three days in a row now. I'm a little soar but I am determined to keep it up! I'm eating well ~ yummy, healthy foods~ and I'm letting myself 'run' with this new found desire to get back into all my 'cool' clothes! I think I may post a daily food log here so if you're not interested in those, check the title....I'll name it something obvious! I just need to record it all to keep me motivated!

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment