Is anybody out there?

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Checking In

Hey ladies, How has everyone been doing with their fitness goals/routines? I have been slacking a bit. Maybe it's the change in weather and daylight, but I have had no energy to workout after I get off work. I know that especially now with the holidays and along with them the temptations I need to workout extra hard bit I just can't seem to get into the groove of it like I was. I have lost my mojo. I need some advice...Anyone please.

Miss Molly

3 comments:

  1. Molly I know how yo feel! We are in a slump! We need to pick ourselves up again and keep pushing. I try and think of why I originally wanted to lose weight. I go and look up success stories online. Those really help! I get super pumped and I think "if they can do it I can do it." It's all about your mind set. Think healthy haha So this was your vacation time and now it's time to get down to business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sammy. You are right. Vacation over...beach season ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! I need to get back in the game again. I haven't been working out in awhile!

    ReplyDelete