Is anybody out there?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dreaming of Tuscany...




Okay, so in my alternate universe, I have a job that allows me to knit all day, I'm fabulously fit of course, and I travel. I wanted to make something special for some one very important to me. She has pretty much my dream life except that she doesn't knit! So, since one of her favorite places is Tuscany (we used to say we'd get there together some day) and she's always got these fancy parties to go to or host, I found this wrap pattern called "Tuscany!" I figured that was fate and hope to finish it to give her at Thanksgiving!

So.....I tried to add a photo, but it keeps saying "your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is broken: IMG

WTHeck?






3 comments:

  1. It looks great! ahaha I'm sure she will love it! I am currently crocheting a blanket for my grandma and it is a challenge! I am making a bunch of tiny "grandma squares' and then I have to connect them all to make one blanket. My great grandmother used to make blankets using only one granny square pattern all the time and I have one that I have had since I was born. haha I am trying to get a little creative.

    I don't know why it wasn't letting you use your photos. That's weird! I have a picture of my work in progress too but I need to find it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had learned to do that. I am hopelessly uncreative in the arts...any arts. It is beautiful Christine. I love your alternate universe.

    ReplyDelete