Is anybody out there?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting back into the game!

awww no! I know exactly how you feel Molly. I have been having a really hard time getting back to the swing of things as well and I haven't been to jazzed by the inspiration stories either.  So something else I do is I go on a website of a clothing store I like and I go through all the clothes and I make a collage of all the cute clothes I want to wear one day. I do this with Victoria Secret and Nordstroms.  This has been getting me pumped lately and it's made me a little more conscience on what I put in my mouth.  Here is a pic of one of the dresses I've always wanted to wear. It is my dream to rock a backless dress one day and not have to worry about any bulges. It definitely reminds me of my goals and what I want to achieve!


I also have been stretching as much as possible during the day. My hip still gives me some trouble but it's slowly healing. The stretching is great though. My old P.E teacher used to tell me to stretch in the morning and at night because exercise is predominately all stretching (yoga). You wont think you are doing much but you are doing your body wonders! It's a great way to start small and build yourself up again.

As for Turkey day it's going to be a dangerous situation. I say stay for away from the kitchen, tables (where snacking bowls will be lurking), and the couch. I have a huge family and I have two three year old cousins who are going to be running around everywhere on Tday so I will probably stick with them.

Don't take your eyes off of the prize ladies. We can do this! DO you really want that extra slice of pie when you know you will have to work extra hard to burn it off? It's not worth it chicas! You have to mentally prepare yourselves for this fantastic day filled with food and football. My plan of attack is not to snack. If I have to I will look for a veggie platter somewhere but the goal is to save my appetite for dinner and be careful on the portion sizes. We can do it! Have a great holiday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sammy- Thank you! I took my goal swimsuit out of my closet and hung it where I see it every morning, It has kept me pumped so far. Great advice!!

    ReplyDelete