Is anybody out there?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 13 - If only life was as forgiving as knitting!

Today's knitting consisted of the continued effort to create a wonderful gift for my St. Patty's Day swapee. I can't post what it is at this time just in case she ever ventures on here! (Judging by my lack of comments and hit counter, I am the only one who reads this!)

I discovered, as I added a second skein of yarn that I am 10 whole stitches short! I guess the lesson here is don't cast on when you are exhausted! At least start each new project when you're really fresh! Anyway, as I examined the garment, I realized that unless you're really looking for it, you can't notice my mistakes. It still looks lovely and chic! Imagine that?

What if in life, all of our mistakes and missteps resulted in forgiveness and beauty? That is the thought I will take into tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to state that I have been reading faithfully since you started! I tried to comment once and couldn't figure the damn thing out. This is attempt #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! You are my first and most likely only reader and now that I know, I feel I've let you down. Next one's for you!

    ReplyDelete