Is anybody out there?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 34 - Valentine's Day

What a great day! We were supposed to go to the Museum of Science to see the Harry Potter Exhibit with Laurie and Rachel, but we discovered it was sold out till after 6pm! We decided to take the kids to see Avatar at Imax instead only to find that they were sold out everywhere. After settling for 3D, which was really cool, we headed out to Natick/Framingham and bopped around the Natick Mall for an hour while we waited.

Laurie and I got some really yummy braising sauces at William Sanoma and I'm eager to try them out this week. The movie was long but I loved it! I was frankly expecting to hate it and was really surprised. Yeah James Cameron!

After a wonderful day, we ate a great meal at Vinny Testa's in Shrewsbury. Now, I've finally found a little time to knit while enjoying the Winter Olympics. All in all, a great day today!

1 comment:

  1. Testing this comment link as some one told me it wasn't working.

    ReplyDelete