Is anybody out there?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A wonderful day and wonderful gifts!


Imagine a day that's wrought with the worries of teacher cuts, and worries about injured children, and all the things that can add stress to the day. All of this in foggy, rainy weather. Now imagine finding a box (the mail in a plastic bag, was found in a corner of the kitchen) addressed to you from a complete stranger, with shamrocks and leprechauns all over it! That's what happened to me and can I tell you the feeling is overwhelming! I was so excited as the anticipation this St. Paddy's Day swap has induced is intoxicating!

The kids were pretty impressed that someone actually sent me something and frankly, they were wishing it was for them! Here are some pictures of what we found.

Apparently they will be coming in several posts as I can't seem to see more that one or two at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment