Is anybody out there?

Monday, February 15, 2010

What are you cooking for dinner?

I've decided to take a survey. I love to cook but with skating M/W/F and basketball games T/F and practices in between, I've found it impossible to do so! I need to plan ahead more and think game-plan for the upcoming week. Like millions of others, I was inspired by Julie and Julia but I'm no where near as ambitious and know my own limitations...and that of my husband and children's pallet!

I did however recently watch a Julia Child's show on PBS where she made hamburgers, rice and crepes for desert. She made it look easy, and fun, and most important doable! I found the cookbook on line and know have it on my counter.

I am going to try to make that meal tonight!

What's everyone else cooking? I'd love to hear what inspires you and what works in your family kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment