Is anybody out there?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 41 - Knitting for relief tonight

Wow! I'm writing quickly because I am determined to get an hour of knitting in tonight! I need that! Today was back to work and then home to drop stuff off, to the rink to miss Meag's lesson. Then to the food store for dinner stuff. Luckily I thought to get stuff for tomorrow too! Then back to pick Meag up at the rink and home. Once home it was time to bake peanut butter criss cross cookies in order for Dan. Today marks two years since we lost Noreen and they were always her favorites so tonight we said 'we love you and miss you" with cookies!

Then I had to cook dinner and now the olympics have started and I'm signing off to go watch, relax and knit. Then it's early lights out because there's work again tomorrow! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment