Is anybody out there?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Been fighting off a flu-ish bug this week....

Hi ladies. I hope all is going well for everyone. I am afraid that this week has had me in bed as soon as possible each day. My job's keeping me going a mile a minute during the day, then soccer or skating every day this week. Then I'm literally crawling into bed. I'm so achy and miserable, but I've got to get past it!

I'm taking a sick day tomorrow to sleep and rest. I'm really hoping it helps because Meag and I are off to NYC after school tomorrow for her big weekend of classes. I'll have two days to walk around Manhattan so I'm bringing my sneakers! I am sure I'll also sample some of the finer and yummier parts of the city, but next week I'll make up for it! We're going to see Mary Poppins Saturday night and I can't wait for that!

Stay positive, keep on moving and keep posting!

:)

Christine

3 comments:

  1. Omg Christine feel better! You will get better! Trip to New York how exciting! have fun! I am so jealous I haven't been since 2005! I hope you like Mary Poppins I'm a big Broadway nerd so please share what you thought of the show. Have a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to be going to the big apple. I have never been. You will get some good walking in there.I hear it;s the best way to get around. I also have been fighting sickness, a monster cold. All of my clients have been sick. I haven't done anything in a few days but I will not let the big picture slip outta sight. I am going to rest for part of the weekend. I say part because I am moving next weekend and I have got to get packed. Lets keep our goals in sight ladies and remember that life may get in the way sometimes but it will never stop us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, NYC was great! Only, I forgot to pack any sensible shoes so what I did walk in - and let me tell you, I walked a few miles each day!- were high-heeled boots! EEEK! My feet still hurt!

    Anyway, I was feeling much better but it's apparently all caught up with me today as I've been up all night with a stomach bug. :( Today, I called in sick and am hoping to sleep the day and let my body fight it off. I don't have time to be sick so hopefully this will be very short lived!

    Here's hoping we're all back on our feet soon!

    Sammy~I'll post more on Mary Poppins later, but it was great!

    ReplyDelete