Is anybody out there?

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update!!

So my Health Office did not deny or confirm that my hip flexor is injured.  haha They gave me some anti-inflammatory pills and some pills for pain.  They said if it's not better by Monday I have to go get some xrays. They said I worked it to hard and now I need to rest it for about 2 weeks. : /

I am going to another Orthopedic place tomorrow at home so I think I will get a better diagnosis. So I will keep  you all posted.  Fun fact this Orthopedic place I'm going to I have four aunts, one cousin, and my brother working there haha.  It's awesome! I also know the main doctor there because his sons went to my brothers high school with him...small world lol.

Anyways I do feel better all ready and I am confident that after my rest i will be okay :)

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that with rest and the anti infammatories you will feel much better, but yes do go in at home and get a second diagnosis. That is always a good idea. I hope that you are feeling good enough to work out again soon. Don't push it though, start slow and listen to your body.
    You are such an inspiration to me Sammy. You got me outta my funk and back to seeing my goal again. You ROCK!!
    I went to Jassercise last night and you know I really noticed a difference in my stamina. I felt like I could have done another hour! I am so proud of myself. And proud of you Sammy. You have stuck with it and been a big part of helping me stick with it too. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly! I am going to be seen later today so I will keep you all posted. Isn't it great when you can do something that you couldn't do before!! When I first started pure barre I had to take so many breaks. Now I don't have to take that many it's fantastic the progress is amazing! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete