Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Like a rollercoaster!!

That's what I feel like every week when I weigh in, a rollercoaster!! UP a few Down a few... This week though I am down two pounds. Yea!! I am going to celebrate even the smallest successes. It is looking like I may hit my goal by Halloween or be within a couple pounds of it anyway!!
As of today I am officially no spring chicken. I am 28. wow now I have to worry about weight and Wrinkles!! At least I am never alone in my battle. Did I tell you all that I am an identical twin. My sister and I look alike to a tee, except that she is about 10 or 12 lbs lighter than me. Always has been. I hate it. I am going to try especially hard to hit my goal by the end of this month. I will keep y'all posted.

Sammy how's the leg today?? Have you been resting it? Jessica and Christine where did you go? Please don't give up on yourselves. You are worth it. Life does get tough and in the way but don't stray too long.

1 comment:

  1. yayaya Molly way to go!!! Thats awesome I will probably weigh myself Friday so I will keep you posted. You keep on doing what your doing! It's working ;)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are definitely allowed to party today lol Have a fantastic day and don't worry about the wrinkles to much haha. I can't believe you have an identical twin! From what I heard it's a curse and a blessing haha. Happy birthday to the both of you <3

    My leg is killing me! No pure barre so I am resting it. Walking to and from class is the worst and then I have to make sure I don't look like a complete weirdo as I try and sit down in class haha it's a great conversation starter lol. I have an appointment tomorrow with the doc so you better believe I'm going to post on here as soon as I get beck to my room! I am hoping for good news. We shall see!

    Christine and Jessica I miss you guys too!!!

    ReplyDelete