Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am excited to be a part of your group...here is my questionaire!
________________________Finding Time_________Questionnaire October 13, 2010
(Title of our group would go here!)

Name: _________Jennifer________ Nick name or preferred name:__________________________
Where in the world are you? ______Sunny, bright, Fresno, California
Age: _____39________ Birthday:______4/29/71____________ Height: ______5’2”________
Current weight: ____215____ Goal weight:_________175_____ Highest weight:______225___

Best physical attribute(s):___My smile, red hair, and green eyes________________________________

Physical areas you want to change:
_I definitely want to reduce my stomach, and tone my arms and legs____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Biggest weakness when it comes to doing what you need to do to be fit and healthy. (These could also be categorized as ‘excuses!’)
__My biggest weakness (excuse) is that I don’t have a lot of time. I work full time and I go to school full time, then kids, house, homework, extras…my 16 hour days are exhausting and so I out off working out and/or eating properly._________________________________________________

What do you love to do for exercise?
_I like to walk, ride bikes, yoga, and swimming___________________________________________________

What foods do you love to eat?
__Of course I love all the foods I am not suppose to: ice cream, pizza, most sweets, Italian food, but my favorite ‘healthy’ foods are fruits and veggies, salads, chicken, and yogurt _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What’s your main reason for taking the ‘fitness’ plunge?
__I am tired all the time and don’t feel healthy, my clothes don’t fit right (unless I buy bigger sizes). I want to be able to shop and be happy with how I look and have more energy to e with my family. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you like to get out of this group? What else do you want us to know about how to help you reach your personal goals?
_I am looking mostly for support from others who are going down the same path as me. I am looking to make friendships that are based on support and helping one another.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Jennifer!!! I am so glad that you joined us. We vent, share ideas, plans, worries, accomplishments. I hope that we can help you with your fitness/health goals!!

    Miss Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of a workout that might be good for you Jennifer. It is Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. $8.99 at walmart. It is only 20 minutes long and it will kick your ass. I have done this workout and I like it alot for days that I don't have alot of time. I think that Christine has done it too. so you can get her opinion as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Jennifer!

    I joined this group last month and it seriously has helped me get back on track slowly but surely! It will definitely help keep you in check of your goals and helps to vent to other people that understand what you are going through : ) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Jennifer! Absolutely get the Shred video! I think I'm going to try to get back to it. I never made it to level 2 as I'm a bit awkward and the moves nearly killed me - but level 1 really helped jump start things for me. I might try it w/walking every other day. Anyway, really glad you're here (or actually way over there in CA)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Jennifer!!! We are here to Support I am super glad to have another California Girl in the house! haha So happy to have you and you best believe we will be supporting you no matter what. I totally understand the not having time thing. It can drive a girl nuts. haha No worries we all experience this and if you ever need any tips and tricks just give a shout out ;)Get ready to become a healthier you!

    ReplyDelete