Is anybody out there?

Monday, October 4, 2010

hello ladies I need to vent!?!?

Okay I need to vent!
So I have been going to my Pure barre classes religiously and tomorrow will be my 15th class which is exciting!! I have definitely seen results. I have lost about 2 inches in my bust, waist, and hips and I am way more toned then I have ever been. However because I see these results I just want to see more! I know I wont be to my complete goal weight until November but I am so worried that something will happen and I wont reach my goal.

Especially since I'm having a hard time with my eating habits. I am always hungry. I have tried calorie counting and it's not for me and living on campus makes it even harder. Especially because I am so over cafeteria food! It stinks! SO I'm snacking in my room and my diet consist of chewy bars, english muffins, pb&j, special k cereal, pudding and special k bars. Yup I know awful right?! I want a nutritious and healthy diet but I'm not sure where to start! I am doing research as we speak haha

We shall see what happens but I'm still frustrated because I can't fit into the regular Halloween costumes yet and that kills me. That's the main reason why I needed to vent. For once I would like to fit into a cute costume in women's regular sizes and not a plus sized one : /

However I am still in high spirits I am determined to win this fight. Now more then ever...because I meet a boy...who happens to be on the football team...which means he is in killer shape...(if requested I will post a picture haha)...and I want to show him that I take care of myself and my body. Wish me luck I'm going to need it.

3 comments:

  1. Sammy...Don't be so hard on yourself. You have been doing great with Pure Barre and that's a big accompishment. SO way to go!! I think that your diet sounds like alot of packaged foods. Instead of the chewy and special k bars you should shoot for fresh vegis and fruit. Pick up a party pack of pre cut and potrion bag it. Do you like Hummus?(garbonzo bean dip) It is low in fat/calories and high in fiber. It is delish with vegies!!! Just replace packaged with fresh and it WILL make a big change. Keep it up you are doing great.

    OOHH cute football boy huh? I wish I was in college..oh the fun I would have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Molly I really need a pick me up and good call on the veggies and hummus it sounds delicious! Now I just need to find my way to the store. haha

    Omg Molly he is a VERY cute football player! haha I'm telling you after meeting him it makes me want to lose this weight even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just more motivaton!! Go get him Sammy!

    ReplyDelete