Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Okay I am not freaking out...well maybe a little

today was weigh in day for me and I have gained 3 pounds. I know I haven't been sticking to my eating plan that well but I didn't think that it would effect me like this. Has anyone ever tried a food diary? I am thinking about trying one and would love to hear if it has worked for anyone else. I am PMSing and know that my body is carrying some extra water so I am not totally freaking out yet.

Any Advice?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Molly!

    Yes I have used a food diary before and it does work! It just really helps to visually see what you are eating. That was during the time I was at my healthiest in my life and that was a big part of it. I have also read a lot of research that backs up the use of a food diary and the benefits it has! Maybe that should be a new goal of our group..

    We can all start a food diary and report how we are doing with it. That's another great way to hold ourselves accountable : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! I think that I will start one tomorrow. That would be a great tool for our group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, don't freak! Were we doing this when I started Shredding? I kept gaining it all back, but I was gaining muscle AND dealing w/water retention and all that. I just kept at it and it leveled out. It will for you too unless you let it get you psyched out.

    I love the MFP app on my phone. It's also online and the full name is myfitnesspal.com. This is where I recorded all of my food intake and it really helped me stay on track. In fact I think I'll start it again next week.

    Keep your chin up - you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete