Is anybody out there?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Planning is everything...or nothing

So, I walked yesterday and God did it feel great to get out again! The plan today was to change into walking gear and sneaks when I got home. Then I was to get Meag to skating for 4 and I would walk for 45 minutes while she skated. Unfortunately, things happen and I had a meeting after work that ran WAYYYYYYY longer than it was supposed to, left me frustrated, angry and pretty sure that it's time to leave this place once and for all. It also meant that I had just enough time to roll into the driveway, throw Meag in the car and run! So no walk for me today. By the time we got home it was dark. :(

I did get some early Christmas shopping done for 8 nieces though. I am also planning to resume the Shred tomorrow! We're expecting heavy rain and so this is my back-up if it plays out. I have already put all my stuff together and will not leave the house to go to evening events till I've Shred (and showered!)!

2 comments:

  1. Dang you are a force to be reckoned with Christine haha Get it girl! I loved your plan for squeezing in your workout plan! Sorry it didn't work out but now you know what to do! You are set and you are on your way :)

    ReplyDelete