Is anybody out there?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Food diary!

So, I figured I could start my food diary today and report what I've ate on the blog so far today : )

Breakfast: 1 slice whole grain toast, one egg, 2 slices deli ham and some hot sauce..yum

Morning snack: Iced tea, Special K protein bar

Lunch: Healthy Choice Chicken Parm w/ broccoli and apple crisp

Dinner: I have some chicken breast thawing out and marinating in balsamic vinaigrette and I'm going to make grill chicken salads for me and Collin!


so far so good! It's when I get home from work and the rest of the night that always gets me!
Anyone else have that problem?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great Jess! I definitely have that problem too! As we speak, my hubby and son are on the way back from 5 Guys with burgers for dinner. Seems that we're all constantly running in opposite directions lately and food planning is a full time job. It makes me yearn for the days when my Mom was a stay at home mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jessica way to go for keeping a food diary and for making some great food choices girl. Keep it up consistency is key!

    My diet is literally in shambles lol. I have been missing meals because I am either to tired, lazy or to busy. Which is not good at all! Snacking at home is a big issue for me but just try and keep your fridge and pantry stocked with healthy choices. I am living off of hummus, triscuts, carrots, string cheese, kashi chewy bars, whole wheat egos, pb&j, pudding and fruit cups. lol

    Also what works for me when I find myself snacking I try and think it through! I literally have to talk myself out of eating an extra chewy bar or pudding. lol It's tough but it can be done!

    ReplyDelete