Is anybody out there?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some success!

Glad everyone is accounted for in our little support group!

I am happy to say that I have been pretty good this week! Despite not being able to workout at all, I have managed to drop a good 5 lbs just by really eating good and watching my portions! What a relief...I was really hoping to drop a little before the wedding festivities this weekend! This really has encouraged me to continue to eat smaller portions. That is seriously the biggest key for me to lose weight! and I haven't been good at it for 2 or 3 years now, but no more excuses like Christine's last post : )


As for engagements...haha that will probably not be until sometime this spring so don't get too anxious girls, though it is a VERY motivating factor for my weight loss goal!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jessica! That's great to hear. I think I've got the portions under control however since I've gotten back to school, I've been skipping breakfast and that's a real killer for me. I also have to make sure I move some everyday....if even for the stress relief alone, it would be worth it! Didn't happen today, but no reason for it to fall apart tomorrow. If we get the mean rain we're expecting, I'll shred instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Jessica! That's awesome. Portions get me every time too so you are not alone. haha In my cafeteria at school it's buffet style and it is so hard not to get crazy in there. Congrats on the 5 Ib lost that's awesome. yayayaya

    p.s
    I am still very excited for the possible engagement haha so cute!

    ReplyDelete