Is anybody out there?

Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm back!

Hey girls!

Sorry I promise I have not been MIA...I try to check the blog everyday to see what everyone is posting about. I just haven't had the time to sit down and write my own post. I've been very busy with work...tomorrow the Chickasaw Wellness Complex, where I work, is hosting our 5K and Duathlon so that should be a fun morning.

I have been working out and trying to mix up my workout by doing run/walks out by our house to get outside before the lovely Iowa winter sets in :( and have been really trying to count calories and try to not over indulge without being a crazy lunatic about every measly calorie. The scale continues to revolve around about 3 or 4 lbs which stinks! I know it is because I need to workout more and cut calories a little more, but I feel good that I am back into the routine of being aware of how much I am eating and working out. I really let that slide for a good two years which is not good! So hopefully I can really start hitting it hard this fall and winter and be in great shape in time for summer festivities!

I'm also hoping that there will be an engagement sometime in my near future, so with that I really want to get my old body back so I feel beautiful on my wedding day!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jessica! Keep up the good work! I'm so happy your making time to workout! That's great.

    OMG an engagement!!!!! Girl keep us posted! hahha That is fantastic :D Have you been looking at dresses? hahaha You will totally be fit and ready to go on your wedding day. Summer is a great goal. That's what I'm aiming for too! I want to be able to wear a bikini. Something I have never worn before! So I'm pumped! We can do it girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica!!! NIce to hear from you. I am so glad to hear that you have been going for it. Good job. ENGAGEMENT HEAR YOU COME!!! YEA! That is a very exciting prospect and another reason to reach for your fitness goal. You go girl

    ReplyDelete