Is anybody out there?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sorry Ladies!

I'm sorry I've not been around ladies! I have yet to figure out hot to make time for me to reach my goals. As a result, I'm going non-stop between work, the kids needs and preparing for work! I have put back on a few pounds so I will not have reached my goal by tomorrow.

We've had a sudden death in the family and that will be how I spend this weekend. Trying to understand how such things can happen. I also plan to spend some real time alone...trying to figure out how to better schedule my life to get what I desperately need into it!

On a better note, Welcome Kristy! All you need to do is email me at tmhsmusic@me.com. I can then send you our initial info. questions and use your email to add you to the "permissions" list so that you can jump in too!

I'll post some more over the weekend - I promise! I just need to get back into a better frame of mind!

I'm so glad you're all keepin' on! :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww Christine we missed you mucho!! I am sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. :)

    It's okay that you gained a little but no worries! You will get back on track. It takes time. As I said before we are human and we make mistakes. So chin up and we will talk to you soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine I am so sorry. I really wish your family well during your time of sorrow.

    Like Sammy said it's okay that you gained. You'll get back down there. Keep on Keepin' on. That's the spirit you need! I hope that you get that time alone this weekend. It will help you get back to you. Go do something nice for yourself. Have a massage!! It will prime your body to get back into the swing of things. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG did not know it was your birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Here is to another fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete