Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jazzercise

Well I am glad to say that I am back in the swing of going to Jazzercise classes 2-3 times a week. It really kicks my but and I have been so sore, but I am going to keep at it. I am going to set a goal for myself and share it with you. I would like to be in the 60's by the end of October...this means that I have to lose 13 pounds . by the way I gained 4 lbs @ 182 : (

Ok my personal goal is set I am aiming for 169 by the Halloween Holiday. Please help me stay motivated by holding me to my word.

THANKS!!!

4 comments:

  1. yay Molly! You jazzercise it up! haha I'm glad I'm not the only one taking classes. Today was my third class with Pure Barre and I am still sore! haha If we keep it up then we will see results!! October is our month ladies haha let's all aim for the 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super sore too Sammy. I am glad that you found a class that you enjoy doing. Yes if we keep at it we will definately see results by the end of October. Hey if I can get down to 169 by halloween then I will only be 9 pound away from my final goal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! No classes for me! Haven't walked at all during the work week. Job's been a bit nutty this week too and seriously need to slow down my mind - it's like I'm speaking in tongues this week!

    On a weird note, the scale is still moving in the right direction. I knew it the minute I put my jean capris on this morning!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great to hear Christine!! Any luck with schedualing in meals?

    ReplyDelete