Is anybody out there?

Saturday, September 4, 2010

update!

yay for a four day weekend! I don't have class on Fridays :) haha
Molly Thanks for the update! So happy that you are in the 70's thats awesome! Congrats!! Glad to hear your doing the jeans trick that's exciting lol

As for my fitness routine I am pairing up with a friend and we are going to go to the gym together and maybe take classes at this place called Pure Barre. Looks interesting! I am really hoping that this Pure Barre place will work out but I am super intimidated because on the site it just looks like a bunch of skinny people at the classes.  I get intimidated and I get a little down on myself! Do you think it is worth it to try this?

http://purebarre.com/

I really want this and I am hoping by October I will be in the 60's! We shall see. I have been eating a bit too much so I am going to try and tone it down. It's tough! Gym hasn't open yet but should be up and running (haha) this week after Monday. Recently I went for a run/walk and it was fun yet disappointing because I was not as physically fit as I used to be.  I was glad to be doing something though.

Can't wait to have another person on our blog! The more the merrier :)
Hope all is well!
Love
Sam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy! Way to go - getting a gym partner! It's so much easier when someone right there is counting on you not letting them down by backing out!

    As for the food~ you anticipated the switch back would have some of those challenges so now the honeymoon's over! Start looking at all of those yummy, healthy choices the cafe has to offer and stock that mini fridge w/decadent but healthy snack and quick meal options! YOU ARE IN CONTROL! :)

    That Pure Barre class looks cool! Long for me, who finds 20 minutes w/Jillian sometimes too much! But I love that they use the barre for balance with the moves! I could use that! :0

    Don't get down on the first attempt out there! I felt the same way ~ and actually I've left the jogging component out and pushed w/distance and intensity and that was really working. I felt like insisting to myself that I had to do the running spirts in there was like setting myself up to fail. I won't do that to myself anymore!

    Keep up the good work and hopefully we'll see Jessica on board soon. I sent out the initial info. and blog permissions this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy you can do this!! It's ok that you slipped with the food but if you just jump back on track all will be forgiven.

    Pure Barre looks like it will whip you right into shape. Don't be intimidated by the skinnys just think that if you keep it up you will be one of the skinnys soon!!

    ReplyDelete