Is anybody out there?

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hey girls!

I did great last week! despite the long labor day weekend( which was much needed) I managed to hit the gym 4 times including Saturday after noon before the Iowa Hawkeyes football game(GO hawks!) So i was pretty proud, and also managed to stay pretty on track with my diet as well.

Christine- I love the idea of running stairs that is such a great workout in a short amount of time and really works leg muscles you otherwise cant with most exercise

Sammy- I am very curious about your Pure Barre class. Can you tell me more about it! I am currently taking Pump-It (weight lifting class) and Medicine Ball Workout (great class for your legs! Lots of squats and lunges) from the wellness complex that I work at!

Sounds like you are all doing so great with your weight loss goals! I definitely feel like I am more accountable since I have joined this group. Thanks to all of you! Hopefully with working out several days a week I can get back to my old self!!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica- I am so glad to hear that you did great last week. Way to go!!

    I also got in a workout 5 days last week. Athough I was sore from Cardiac Lane I still did it. Tonight I am going to do the stairs again. I am aiming to hit Jazzercise atleast 3 times this week.

    Miss Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congrats Jessica for staying on track! I went home for the weekend and I kind of blew my diet all over the place BUT I'm over it and that just means I need to work extra harder.

    So...Pure Barre I am currently living and breathing this workout. It's a lot of fun! It is pilates, yoga, and ballet all in one.

    It's to help make you more lean, flexible and stronger. It is a 55 minute class and there are no breaks. The warm up is tough but once you get through that you are fine, sweaty and sore but fine. The technique focuses on your thighs, seat (butt), and abs but it'a a total body workout. It is cardio without the jumping and running. It's great! Look if you have a studio by you!

    I feel so much stronger than I did before the class and every class I go to I do more than the day before. It's a lot of fun!

    Here's a link for further info!
    http://purebarre.com/

    Miss Molly you are doing great!! Keep it up! I have a good feeling about our goals ladies ;)

    ReplyDelete