Is anybody out there?

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Talk about change.....

Hello Ladies! I am so happy to have this long weekend! My kiddos had 4 days ~ I've got 3 and need every minute of it. This first full week back to school has been crazy to say the least. On top of getting back into the swing of it all, my son's knee injury (Dr.'s appointments & PT apts.) have kept me running! This extra day will hopefully give me some time to do some much needed planning both for work and for the family so that we DO NOT EAT MC'DONALD'S AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I've not walked in a week. I've not shred in 10 days. This will not do! I have got to get my priorities in order! I have always known that my personality to go full-steam in 1 direction is my weakness. Last month it was health and fitness; this month it will be the new job situation if I let it. When I change gears, all else falls to the wayside. It's really hard to change that about myself. I aim to try though! Today I'll get back out for a walk and actually schedule appointments for my walk time this week. I promise here and now NOT to break those apts. w/myself!

On a good note, all of my classes look great and I'm already enjoying the kids! This weekend, I'll walk, shred (going back to level 1 without shame!) and get my next few weeks lessons planned more fully. I will also plan meals for the next two weeks, clean and stock the fridge and enjoy the lovely weather!

Sammy~ I forgot this in my comment, but maybe you could try that PureBarre out w/a free first class and see if you like what they do. Most classes offer 1 trial. If you think the money or time commitment won't work for you, you might be able to include some of what you learn that first day into what you're already doing. Just a though ~ it looks really interesting ~ and I bet that they're not all skinny-minnies! :)

Molly ~ Great job! You're efforts are so inspiring - getting me moving today! Thank you! I've got a goal for the end of the month to be back down to the 60's (eek, can't believe I'm saying that in public!) by my birthday. Maybe we'll make it there together!

Jessica ~ Can't wait to hear more about you and your goals! We are all here for you!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Christine

5 comments:

  1. Omg Christine I am in pain! haha I went to the class and it was fantastic! I loved it! I signed up for a whole month with unlimited classes. It's a deal because that is usually 225 a month and I got it for 100. I feel awesome and I am thinking I am going to get some fantastic results by October. Hopefully by then I will be in the 60's!!! Don't be ashamed Christine we are all in the same boat <3 We got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! That's great Sammy! I wish they had something like that around here - I imagine it would help w/flexibility too. I am headed out for my fist walk of the three day weekend - how sad is that? Maybe I'll have an evening walk too though. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christine and it's okay! Your back on track. Your moving again that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sammy...You are moving again!!! So it sounds like we all have a goal to be in the 60's by the end of October?? That sounds like a team goal. Lets make it happen!!

    Have I told you ladies how much I love this little group? Seriously, it has helped me so much!! THANKS SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way Christine schedualing exercise time and planning meals is a really smart plan. That way you are all set up for success!!

    I am going to cardio class today. I need to step it up and attend more classes because summer is over for WA Coast. It is already raining sideways. Indoors it is.

    ReplyDelete