Is anybody out there?

Friday, September 3, 2010

Going Down...

Hello ladies. I am so excited to have a three day weekend!! No work on Monday!! I have some good news to share with you. The scale has moved downward. I am officially back into the 170's. 178 to be exact. This means that I am halfway through my goal of losing 40 lbs and it also means that I have lost the weight I gained on vacation. YES!! Oh and sammy you will be happy to know that I only weigh in once a week now along with the jeans trick : )

So how have you both been doing with keeping up your fitness routine?? I know it has become harder now that school is back in session. Keep the faith ladies. I know you can do it.

I got an email from a girl named Jessica who saw me on fitness.com and might be interested in joining our little group. She is an East Coaster Christine!!! I will send her email address to yours Christine and you can clue her in if you want. Since you are the group Matron.

Talk soon gals,

Miss Molly

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Molly! That's so great! I too have moved to the once a week and I'm going to make Tuesday my weigh in day. I figure this will keep my more focused on good choices during the long weekends! Totally don't know if using reverse psychology on myself will work but I'm gonna try it! :)

    I haven't walked since last weekend and haven't shred since the first day of school! The heat wave here definitely interfered w/the shredding and with the walks, I just let myself down. However, I still feel like I'm losing slowly. More on that in my post!

    I'll look for the email from Jessica. I'd invited someone w/that name from fitness.com so maybe it's the same gal! It will be great to have her.

    ReplyDelete