Is anybody out there?

Monday, September 20, 2010

JUST DO IT...

I am determined to hit my goal of 169 by halloween. Last week I kinda slipped on my plan to eat healthy all week. I also only worked out 2 days last week.

Yesterday I got up and told myself hey JUST DO IT. I called my best friend and despite the torrential downpour we hit the trail and walked two miles. After that I told myself that if I could walk, I could do the Shred...JUST DO IT right? So I did the Shred and it kicked my a**. I felt really proud of myself. Today I plan to do the shred and walk or hit Jazzercise class. For the rest of the week I will either Jazz or Shred and walk everyday.

I got this. I know I can do it this time and keep it up. I have to keep in mind that this is a lifestyle change. I want to be healthy forever. I am not going to beat myself up over last week, I am just gonna continue on. JUST DO IT!!

Miss Molly

1 comment:

  1. Molly,

    Great job on motivating yourself! Sometimes that is the hardest part..just making yourself get up and move! Good luck hitting your goal!

    So far this week I've worked out twice and plan on working out tonight and tomorrow after work. The wedding I am in is about 3 1/2 weeks away so I'm working towards that right now! Just trying to eat right and workout as much as I can fit into my schedule right now. : ) Its crazy how good you feel about yourself after you get done working out. I always try to remember that when I just don't feel like it or try to make and excuse why I'm gonna go home without working out.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete