Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alright her it comes Miss Molly!

Molly! Don’t give up hope! It’s okay to go a little crazy once or twice.  You can’t dwell on it though just accept it and move on if you keep beating yourself up then it’s just going to end up badly. I should know I have done this before.  When you say you did nothing yesterday think of the reasons why you didn’t.  Your job is to discover those reasons and fix them so that you can do your workout. My question Molly is what do you do for you fitness routine?

You mention hiking a lot and I think that’s great but is that the only way you find yourself working out? If so maybe you are getting bored of your workout routine. I say switch It up and try running,  swimming, bike riding, walking a block or two, and maybe try a workout video. Workout videos are kind of my guilty pleasure lol.

Let’s face it working out is hard but you want to lose weight right and unfortunately we have to deal with it. We have to tell ourselves if I want change then I have to make it happen. I have to get up off my butt and get moving or else I am going to gain more weight and more health problems! Don’t forget that even the smallest things count and even though you didn’t workout you still watched your food intake that day. SO you should be proud of yourself because that is an accomplishment! You can do this Molly!

1 comment: