Is anybody out there?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This is where the guilt trip comes in



Well my motivation is faltering here ladies. I did absolutely nothing yesterday. I didn't over eat at any meal but I did have a handful of sourpatch kids after dinner. I have these emergency response cards( Check out the Beck Diet Solution book=interesting) that I am supposed to read when I need a reminder but I forget about them and it all goes out the window :(

Christine you are so diligent. How do you keep up the motivation? I can do ok with the eating its the exercise that I lose it on. I know I'll feel better if I do it but I just can't seem to keep the routine going.

Help me ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. Molly, I have NEVER had anyone call me 'diligent!' This is totally new to me! I am creatively using this health & fitness kick to avoid the other things in my life that are making me miserable! I am an expert at 'creative avoidance!'

    Now on to a post for you!

    ReplyDelete