Is anybody out there?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 1 completed!

Let's start with a big thank you Sammy and I'm sorry for posting my 'Negative Nacny' mood last night! Not the best move ever! And speaking of moods, I couldn't sleep, my lover back is killing me and even though the scale didn't move, I'm still feeling cranky today. Actually, I'm cranky and weepy. WAIT A MINUTE! I know this pattern! Yuppers! There is an explanation for this moodiness! Don't think I need to go any further do I? :) Just realizing this makes me feel a little happier.

What really makes me happy is your post, Sammy! You are so smart! You are going to have quite a future ahead of you! You had some really good advice and are quite capable of talking me off the ledge! :) I will be searching for some fruity recipes this morning!

I have to learn how to work my new ideas of portion control into my cooking and altering recipe amounts to co-inside. For instance, I'm frustrated about the leftover salmon, but if I'd frozen the second piece either before or after cooking it wouldn't have gone to waste. Maybe that's what's going to dave me for school...if I pack a full serving of each meal in the freezer when I'm cooking these healthy meals, I'll always have good choices to take for lunch or dinner on the days I'll be staying late for meetings and rehearsals. That would be great!

***Now off my pity pot and back on track.***

I bought two Jillian Michaels DVDs yesterday. "No More Trouble Zones" and "30 Day Shred." Do you like her? Have you ever seen/done these? A few people have recommended the Shred one to me and I'm going to try it. I found them at Target for $8.58 and I can't wait to try it today.

I've also got to spend some time getting all of my vocabulary lists, quizzes, tests done for my classes for the year. I'm hoping to get them all done today and then I'll really feel like I've accomplished some of that crazy busy work that takes up so much time on the job.

Thanks again Sam! I am so glad that we've all found each other. BTW, what are you going to school for? I don't remember if you told me that already.
Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment