Is anybody out there?

Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies Ladies Ladies...

I am back from vacation and feeling fat and rested. I read all of the posts and caught myself up on the happenings. Sammy welcome!! Wow it is almost as if we were meant to be we all have so much in common. My G-ma always tried to feed me too Sammy and I could never say no to gram so I would just eat it. I think that Christine gave you some good advice there. Christine try a massage for the back and leg soreness. It works trust me(did I tell you thats what I do for a living? I am a L.M.P) also, it is okay if you take a day off from walking. Just shoot for most days and the scale will move.

Speaking of scales moving I gained 6 pounds on vacation. I didn't get any hiking in because of the heat(in the 100s) and it was the height of rattle snake season. So I pretty much did no kind of exercising besides a few lake swims. So I guess it's back to the grindstone for me. I plan on getting in a hike this evening. It is about 70 degrees here on the WA Coast today. That is like extremely nice and hot for us!!! Funny huh? Most the time it rains. But after reading the posts and catching up I threw my walking shoes/clothes in my car and am going straight away after work. Good avice that was THANKS!!

*Miss Molly*

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Molly! Heat and rattlesnakes????? i hope you were able to enjoy your vacation somewhat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it was a blast!! I am an outdoorsy kinda woman. I love to hunt,hike, and mushroom hunt just be in the woods. Washington is one of the best states to be outdoors. If you don't mind rain that is.

    ReplyDelete