Is anybody out there?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The scale has moved!

This morning, I lay in bed not wanting to get up. I'd been having dreams, okay nightmares, about work. I woke up and thought that today I'd not get on the scale. I'm so anxious to see that what I'm doing isn't working, you know, so I can quit and give up. Somehow, I couldn't resist the urge to weigh in and I'd lost a few pounds! I'm so excited! The soreness from walking has subsided, I'm feeling in a much better mood these days (my 16 year old son has even noticed that!) and now the weight is slowly melting away!

I need this. I deserve this. i am enjoying this. Now if I could just decide which fitness tracker to stick with, I'll be all set! I'll save that story for a post later today.

Have a great day everyone and keep moving!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Omg congrats!!!!! That is awesome! Nothing beats that feeling!!! Yay so happy for you! I am avoiding the scale right now haha Great job!

    ReplyDelete