Is anybody out there?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kids last day of summer vacation.

Today is it; the final day of summer vacation. I got up early, did a little school work, ate a little, shredded with Jillian, ate the rest of a really yummy breakfast (see below), read more and more online about 'eating exercise calories' (definitely need to do this) and my metabolism.
Breakfast: 1 piece Fiber One Multi-grain toast w/2 tsp. natural chunky peanut butter
1/3 cup Dannon Non-fat plain yogurt mixed with
1/4 cup The Greek Gods Honey yogurt mixed with
1 cup strawberries, halved

Soooooooooo delish! Also froze 4 bags of 1/2 cup strawberries for future smoothie making!

So today the kiddos want me to take them to Boston. It's cold and rainy! Blech. I guess I could track miles walked around the city and search for some organic foods, but I doubt that's what they kids are hoping for!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy breakfast. Sorry about your summer coming to an end. I know you're worried about keeping the pace when school starts...you can do it. You will see that on days you do you feel much better.

    The shred?? I have got to check this out. You both have such good things to say about it. I could probably find 20 minutes in the morning to do this.

    Hey about the organic eating. You don't really need to go all out. Just try to eat clean 90% of the time. Some things (like foods you peel) don't really matter to much, but try to do organic meats and leafy things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! Sorry about your rainy day if it makes you feel any better it's been triple digits in LA. Trust me it's been awful bleh. I have a terrific farmers tan -_- haha

    Yay back to school! You will do great Christine!

    ReplyDelete