Is anybody out there?

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What have you done so far?

Hi Ladies! I've been so excited for this and it's really helped me kick myself into gear. I've walked 4 days now and have been having a good time making healthier choices in the area of what I 'stuff my pie-hole' with! I am reminded that it is a cycle - the more I move, the better I feel both physically and emotionally. The better I feel, the more I crave yummy, healthy foods! Why would we ever stop this? If we can solve that than we're home free....

So I'm asking, what have you done this week? I got a new sensor for my Nike shoes and I love that every time I go out it records what I've accomplished. I know my distances and calorie burns are low but it's a start. I am a very analytical gal and so the more evidence/data I have the more in control I feel.

I downloaded an App called "Lose it!" Each day, I've been inputting my meals and exercise. Not everything is perfect as I can't find everything and sometimes get frustrated at having to add foods that they don't have but I figure if I do this for a month everything I eat should be in there eventually.

I worry about how I'll keep this going after school starts...teaching music makes planning time for me much harder but I'm hoping to be an addict by then!

1 comment:

  1. You are going above and beyond Christine! Keep it up because you will see results!

    ReplyDelete