Is anybody out there?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome Miss Molly!

Here's Molly's entry info.


Name: Molly Rose Nick name or preferred name: molly's good

Where in the world are you? Washington State Pacific Ocean Coast

Age: 27 Birthday:Oct 6th Height: 5' 9"


Current weight: 178 lbs Goal weight: 158 lbs Highest weight: 200 lbs


Best physical attribute(s): I love my lower legs and also I like my neck/collar bone


Physical areas you want to change:
I have never had flat abs ever!! It is the family curse...5 siblings and all have bellies.


Biggest weakness when it comes to doing what you need to do to be fit and healthy. (These could also be categorized as ‘excuses!’)

My biggest weakness is having people around who try to push food on me. My partner of seven years is the worst. He is a small guy and can eat anything and not gain a pound. He just doesn't understand that I can't do that.

Also I am the type who's motivation dwindles over time.

What do you love to do for exercise?

I love to hike, jazzercise, and walk


What foods do you love to eat?

I am a bread lover, also I love cheese a little too much. If it's carbs I love it.

What’s your main reason for taking the ‘fitness’ plunge?

I just want to be happy with the way I look so that I can feel comfortable doing things like going to the lake in the summer. I also want to feel sexy again!!

What would you like to get out of this group? What else do you want us to know about how to help you reach your personal goals?

I would like to get motivation. I would like to have someone to talk to about the progress and setbacks I am having. I am the type that need a guilt trip once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Molly! We're in for quite a ride I think! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molly! I totally understand about the food pushers! Mine is my grandmother she's the queen of food pushing. haha Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can too! Last night after my walk, my hubby and son ran into the market an got me some fruit and healthy stuff and also came out with two packages of cookies! Grrr....

    ReplyDelete